Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I find out about road closures in the City of Los Angeles?

To obtain information on road closures in the City of Los Angeles, please visit the City's website or contact the City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works, Public Affairs Office at (213) 978-0333.

  City of LA - Roadwork in Progress

  City Service: PW/Bureau of Street Services (BSS)
city RMD roads maintenance maintain patching potholes resurfacing resurface streets sealing pavements paving sweeping trimming trees wind storms windstorms damages repairs bicycles bridges bushes curbs gutters debris litter dirt drainage closure guardrails icy parkways mountain alleys cracks rain asphalt slurry tree