Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I just wanted to know how I can request Blue Curb/Disabled Person's Parking zone/Handicapped Parking in front of my home.

Residential Property:

If your residential property is located in the unincorporated areas and does not have driveway or garage access, you may contact our Traffic and Lighting Division at (626) 300-4708. They will conduct the study to determine if you meet the requirements for blue curb parking.

disabled person's parking zone, blue curb, handicapped parking TNL Traffic street Lighting signs lanes vehicles accidents detours synchronizations highways crossings light signals