Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who can I talk to if I don't agree with the charges on my bill and want to know why I was charged?

If there is a contact person listed on either the invoice or accompanying correspondence, you can call directly using the telephone number indicated. Otherwise, please contact the Public Works' customer service hotline at (626) 458-5990 or contact us via email using the "contact us" selection on this page's menu.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice