Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

There appear to be errors or incorrect charges on my invoice. How can I get the invoice corrected?

If there is a contact person listed on either the invoice or accompanying correspondence, you can call directly using the telephone number indicated. Otherwise, please contact the Public Works' customer service hotline at (626) 458-5990 or contact us via email using the 'contact us' selection on this page's menu.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice