Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I received a past due notice and want a copy of old invoices. How do I get copies of them?

Please contact the Public Works' customer service hotline at (626) 458-5990 or contact us via email using the 'contact us' selection on this page's menu.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice