Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can I determine the location of the work performed corresponding to the charges on my invoice?

In some cases the work location is indicated in the supporting expenditure detail that accompanies the invoice. If the information cannot be found there, please call the contact person listed on either the invoice or accompanying correspondence directly using the telephone number indicated (if applicable), contact the Public Works' customer service hotline at (626) 458-5990, or contact us via email using the 'contact us' selection on this page's menu.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice