Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Why was my account referred for collection? What do I need to do now to clear my account?

Accounts are referred to the County Treasurer and Tax Collector according to Public Works and County policy after sending past due notices. Customers with delinquent and/or referred accounts will not be provided additional services until all their unpaid delinquent accounts are paid and up to date.

To clear an account, you need to contact the Public Works' customer service hotline at (626) 458-5990 to verify the total balance of all unpaid delinquent invoices and then pay that balance. Please be sure to include a copy of the invoice, invoice stub, invoice number, or otherwise indicate what the payment is for so that your account can be properly credited.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice