Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Can I pay my invoice with a credit card?

No. At this time the Department of Public Works does not accept credit cards for services. However, the Department is currently in the process of exploring the acceptance of credit cards for selected services both in person and via the internet. Customers will be notified of this option as soon as it becomes available.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice