Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Does the Department of Public Works have a financial customer service unit and how can I contact customer service staff? What services does the unit provide?

Yes. You can contact the Public Works Fiscal Division Customer Service Unit at (626) 458-5990 Monday through Thursday from 7:00 A.M. to 5:45 P.M. You can also contact unit personnel via email by using the "contact us" selection on this page's menu, or leave messages using voice mail.

The Customer Service Unit will respond directly to all calls received with either the information you are requesting, or the name and telephone number of a contact person who can assist you. Unit personnel are trained to assist you with business-related questions, including information about billing, payments to vendors, refunds, deposits, and releases of letters of credit or securities. For other questions, they will also make every effort to direct you to the proper place and contact person.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice