Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who do I contact about sewage overflowing from a manhole into the street?

If your property is located within the unincorporated Los Angeles County areas or a member City of the Consolidated Sewer Maintenance District (CSMD), please call (800) 675-HELP immediately. If you are not sure if it is a sewer main that we maintain, you can still give us a call.

  Member City List
sewer SMD Sewers sewage treatment drain