Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

There is construction work in my street which is causing various types of problems. Who do I call?

Please call our Construction Division at (626) 458-3104 with the specific location. If you can also provide the name of the contractor or type of work, we may be able to respond even faster. If the work is under the jurisdiction of the County, we will have an inspector investigate the problem as soon as possible.

road CON contracts bids specifications