Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who do I contact to get a tree planted in my parkway?

For information on parkway tree placements in the unincorporated area of the County, you will need to contact the nearest Road Maintenance field office in your area. Please click on the link below for information. The contact person for MD1 is Anthony Brown at (626) 337-1277, MD3 is Norik Sahak at (310) 348-6448, MD4 is David Vasquez at (562) 862-0517, and for MD5 you can call Nathan Birdwell at (661) 947-7173.

  Road Maintenance Field Offices
parkway trees, planting, tree, plant, HRD personnel discipline disciplinary advocacy recruitments examinations employees relations jobs classifications workers compensation payroll affirmative promotions promotability arbitration bilingual campus civil employment orientation medical benefits unions verifications rotations examinations interviews hardships labor mentoring mentors hires harassment sick timesheets retirement grievance appeal