Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I am trying to find out who to contact regarding information for obtaining permission to hold a "block party" for our neighborhood in an unincorporated area of the County. We would like to block off one end of our street. How can I go about this?

The process for such requests is outlined on our website. A link has been provided for your reference. Please review the requirements for such events before deciding if you would like to proceed. We'll need the approval from the residents, Sheriff and Fire Departments, and the CHP.
You will need the following forms and instructions from this page:
Road Closure Requirements
Road Closure Consent Form
Road Closure Resident Form
Insurance Requirements
Endorsement Form
Road Permit Application

If you have any further questions, you may contact Amir Ibrahim at (626) 458-4958.

  Forms and Applications
CON contracts bids specifications