Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Can I get a Connection Permit Application Form from your web site? Also, do I have to fill out a Water Quality Agreement?

The Flood Permit Application Form and Water Quality Agreement can both be found on our web site under Simple Permits. The Water Quality Agreement is required for all commercial connections to our Flood Control System. Guidelines for Connection Permits may also be found at the same location.

  Applications, Forms and Useful Links
CON contracts bids specifications