Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Is someone authorized to ask for donations for painting my address on the curb?

Yes, but they must have a valid permit from the Department of Public Works. They are allowed to ask for DONATIONS ONLY. Residents are not obligated to make a donation. If they do not provide a flier with their telephone number, they DO NOT HAVE A VALID PERMIT. Please report all problems to the Department at (626) 458-3129 AND your local Sheriff.

CON contracts bids specifications