- Is the conference limited to LA County employees?
No, the conference is open to anyone who is interested in developing their leadership skills.
- Is the conference exclusively for women?
No, the conference is open to both men and women seeking professional growth.
- Can LA County employees attend the Women's Leadership Conference on County time?
We encourage all LA County employees to actively participate in professional growth opportunities. Please check with your respective Department to determine if you may attend on County time.
- Will my LA County Department pay my registration fee?
Please consult with your respective LA County Department to determine if you can be compensated for the conference registration fee.
- Can I pay my registration fee with a credit or debit card?
Yes, electronic payments can be made through the online registration process.
- Where do I park during the event?
Onsite parking for the Pasadena Convention Center is located at 300 E Green Street and is available for $10/entry. There are two entrances to the lot: Marengo Avenue to the west and Euclid Avenue to the east.
Please visit http://pasadenacenter.visitpasadena.com/directions-parking/ for directions.
If the onsite parking gets full, conference staff will direct guests to the Paseo Colorado parking lot across the street. Parking at the Paseo is available for $9/entry.
- Can I reserve my seat at the conference and pay at a later date?
No, registration cannot be processed without payment due to limited seating.
- Will I receive a refund if I do not attend the conference?
No, conference tickets are not refundable since the conference committee does not receive reimbursement for cancellations or no-shows.
- What is the dress code for the conference?
The conference dress code is business/business casual.