Zone 43 Rowland Heights
COMMUNITY MEETING UPDATE:
The County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works held a community meeting on Tuesday March 13, 2018, to present a proposal for future maintenance responsibility of the zone and to answer any questions.
The meeting was held at the Rowland Heights Community Center, 18150 East Pathfinder Road Rowland Heights, CA 91748 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact Mr. Anish Saraiya at (626) 458-3983 or at email@example.com.
Click here to download a copy of the presentation.
Community Meeting Flyer
This area is located in the city of Rowland Heights and consists of 9.98 acres of irrigated planted slopes, approximately 11.05 acres of fire protection areas and 57.42 acres of natural area. Ground cover plant species consist of Rosemary and Myoporum; shrubs consist of Acacia redolens and Cotoneaster; and various tree species consist of Pine trees, Liquid Amber, Ash trees, California Pepper and Oak trees.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tree pruning and shrub trimming
- Weed and plant disease control
- Tree removals and replanting projects
- Irrigation maintenance and repairs
- Concrete drain and swale clearance
- Graffiti removal
- Pest Control
- Fire Protection Brush Clearance
- $300 per parcel
- 208 parcels
- The cost to be assessed on each parcel is determined by dividing the total amount to be assessed by the number of assessable parcels within the Zone.