Zone 1A Copperhill Drive
Zone 1A, Copperhill Area Wide, consists of approximately 7 acres of landscaped medians and parkway panels along Copperhill Drive, from Decoro Drive to Avenida Rancho Tesoro.
Additionally, there is also a landscaped slope beside the River Trail which stretches between Decoro Drive north to Copper Hill Drive. In time, there will also be a commercial area on the west side of Copper Hill Drive that will be landscaped and maintained by the LMD and enjoyed by the whole community.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Turf Care
- Irrigation system maintenance and management
- Fertilization of plant material
- Trimming and pruning of trees, shrubs, and groundcover
- Pest and weed control
- Hardscape care
- $27.10 per Equivalent Benefit Unit (EBU)
- 3095 parcels and 3525 EBUs
- Variations in benefit exist between parcels within this Zone and a more appropriate allocation of benefit is based on EBU rather than a per parcel method of apportionment. The cost to be assessed on each parcel is determined by dividing the total amount to be assessed by the number of assessable parcels within the Zone and subsequently multiplied by the individually assigned EBUs. The following are the EBU equivalents for various property types:
- Single Family=1 EBU/unit, Apartment=0.7 EBU/unit, Condominium=0.8 EBU/unit, Commercial=1 EBU/gross acre