Zone 34 Hacienda
LA County Department of Public Works will be working on median improvements along Hacienda Boulevard. The work will be performed by American Heritage Landscape and will take place between Monday, May 22, 2017 and Friday, June 2, 2017. This project includes the addition of drought-resistant landscaping and the widening of existing tree wells that are currently empty. No trees will be removed as part of this work.
For questions, please contact Mr. Anish Saraiya at (626) 458-3983 between 7 am and 5 pm, Monday through Thursday or at email@example.com.
Click here for more information.
Zone 34, Hacienda, consists of approximately 3 acres of landscaped and hardscape medians with trees, landscaped slopes and flat areas, and turf along Hacienda Blvd, and adjacent residential streets, from Richview Dr to La Monde St.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Turf Care
- Irrigation system maintenance and management
- Fertilization of plant material
- Trimming and pruning of trees, shrubs, and groundcover
- Pest and weed control
- General clean-up of hardscape medians
|Contractor:||American Heritage Landscaping|
|Contract Monitor:||Rudy Lopez|
- $27 per parcel
- 2928 parcels
- The cost to be assessed on each parcel is determined by dividing the total amount to be assessed by the number of assessable parcels within the Zone.