Zone 68 West Creek Copperhill Village
Zone 68 - This quaint neighborhood continues to be developed and will have a total of 29.9 acres that will eventually be maintained by the LMD. Currently, the turf parkways add a splash of green and developing shrubs a burst of color along the south side of Copper Hill Drive.
Additionally, there is also a landscaped slope beside the River Trail which stretches between Decoro Drive north to Copper Hill Drive. In time, there will also be a commercial area on the west side of Copper Hill Drive that will be landscaped and maintained by the LMD and enjoyed by the whole community.
Special Districts maintenance includes but is not limited to:
- Horticultural care
- Irrigation maintenance and repair
- Pest control
- $109.84 per residential Equivalent Benefit Unit (EBU) and $125.17 per commercial EBU
- 955 residential parcels and 6 commercial parcels
- 1128 residential EBUs and 8.62 commercial EBUs
- Variations in benefit exist between parcels within this Zone and a more appropriate allocation of benefit is based on EBU rather than a per parcel method of apportionment. The cost to be assessed on each parcel is determined by dividing the total amount to be assessed by the number of assessable parcels within the Zone and subsequently multiplied by the individually assigned EBUs. The following are the EBU equivalents for various property types:
- Single Family=1 EBU/unit, Apartment=0.7 EBU/unit, Condominium=0.8 EBU/unit, Commercial=1 EBU/gross acre