Zone 73 Westridge
This zone is located in a residential area of Valencia (Santa Clarita). Major cross streets are Valencia Blvd. and The Old Road.
This zone consists of 64.49 acres of turf, 43.07 acres of irrigated planted slopes/ flat areas, 6.07 acres of fire protection. 7.44 acres of natural area, approx. 4.93 acres of Walkways and approx. 27,969 Lf of Vinyl Fence. Plant material consists of groundcover, trees, and shrubs. Groundcover is Rosemarinus Officinalis P. Rosemary, Myporum Parvifolium "Putah Creek", and Mulch under Oaks. Shrubs are Acacia Redolens, Aloe Arborescens- Tree Aloe, and Buxus Japonica "Green Beauty". Trees are Quercus Ilex - Holly Oak, Liquidamber Styraciflua "Palo Alto", and Arbutus Marina.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Irrigation system maintenance and management
- Trash pick-up and removal (natural area)
- Fertilization of plant material
- Trimming and pruning of trees, shrubs, and groundcover
- Pest and weed control
- Brushing (fire protection)
- Turf care
- $519.58 per parcel
- 1,022 parcels
- The cost to be assessed on each parcel is determined by dividing the total amount to be assessed by the number of assessable parcels within the Zone.