Department of Public Works
Parkway Trees
Find out who maintains the parkway tree for your area
Contact Us

The Department of Public Works provides services to the unincorporated communities of Los Angeles County. Use the Tree Services Locator to determine if the area is maintained by LA County Public Works. To submit tree related requests online or via your iPhone, please visit the following links.

For urgent matters such as a fallen limb or tree, please call 1-800-675-HELP(4357).


The Works iPhone App

Adobe Reader