Are you tired of seeing vehicles illegally parked on front lawns in your neighborhood?
Frustrated by graffiti on public buildings, in local parks and at other landmarks? Don't know which government agency to contact for services, then you need The Works. The Works offers a one-stop solution for County residents to report and track services. If the service is not handled by Los Angeles County, The Works will provide you with the appropriate contact information.
See press release
- Report pothole repairs, graffiti removal and street sweeping
- Report suspected property violations such as illegal additions or garage conversions
- Report incidents of alleged illegal dumping
- Report facility and trail maintenance at County parks
- Report potential swimming pool violations at hotels, motels, and apartments
- Attach optional photos to help us identify the problem
- View and track reports using the status tab
- Keep up-to-date with Public Works' latest news on road closures and upcoming events
- Using your GPS, locate the nearest Public Works office, library, water company, utility provider, local transit services and more