- Your Water
- Customer Service
- Forms & Reports
The Los Angeles County Waterworks Districts (LACWD), a division of the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works, is constantly working to ensure its customers have a reliable water supply and high quality services. To serve the businesses, industries and residents within our Districts as best as we can, we have granted online access to all necessary forms and information regarding our services.
Water Conservation for Businesses
- Educate employees on water conservation measures, such as turning off water while washing hands and dishes.
- Install signs that encourage water conservation in restrooms or work areas where water is used.
- Install efficient showerheads, faucet aerators in sinks, and low-flow toilets.
- Seek employee suggestions of water conservation ideas.
- Monitor and meter the water system to determine the largest water consumption areas; monitoring also can help detect leaks in water.
- Publish your organization’s monthly water use to show progress toward water-saving goals.
- If you use processed water in your business or facility, look into water recycling and reuse.
- Have a water audit conducted for your facility to determine the recommended water use for your operations, and then make sure someone monitors your utility bills to gauge your monthly consumption.
- Monitor and adjust water usage to minimize waste for landscaping and irrigation use.