Environmental Programs public counter located on the 3rd floor of the Annex building in Alhambra is open for in-person walk-in's or appointments Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click here
to schedule an in-person appointment or call (626) 458-3517 for questions or assistance.
Prior to entering a facility/building or attending an in-person meeting, please conduct a self-check by answering the following screening questions:
- Do you have COVID-19 symptoms?
- Do you have an elevated body temperature (greater than or equal to 100.4℉ or 38℃)?
- Are you currently subject to a Health Officer Isolation or Quarantine Order?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, please reschedule your appointment. The County Health Officer Order strongly recommends that all employees wear a face mask while working indoors, and in shared vehicles, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are strongly encouraged for all visitors.
Construction and Demolition Recycling and Reuse Plans can still be submitted via email at CND@pw.LACounty.gov
or by fax to (626) 270-4066.
To facilitate the timely review and approval of your RRP, please make sure to thoroughly read and follow all directions in the application form and submit all required documentation. A complete submittal package includes the following:
- Fully filled out RRP form
- Detailed scope of work (Step 2 of the RRP Application Form)
- Latest drawings showing limits of work including estimated tonnages
- Property owner's initials and signature (Step 6 of the RRP Application Form)
- C&D Recycling Facility (Step 9 of the RRP Application Form)
- Hauling Option (Step 10 of the RRP Application Form)