Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Does Public Works or the County hold auctions to get rid of surplus equipment or property?

Please contact (562) 869-9312 for details about Public Works' surplus equipment. Links to information about both the Department's and the County's surplus property are provided below.

The Department also maintains the LACoMax program for the sale or exchange of commodities and services. For more information visit the LACoMAX link below.

  Public Works' surplus property

  Los Angeles County surplus

auction, surplus, property, equipment exchange, commodities