Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I get on a contractor list to paint curb addresses?

Public Works does not maintain a list. However, to paint curbs within Los Angeles County you must obtain a permit from the Land Development Division. Please call (626) 458-3129 or visit the Land Development Division at: County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works, 8th Floor, 900 South Fremont Avenue, Alhambra CA 91803.

curb painting CON contracts bids specifications