Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

We just purchase this property and we have foundation problems and they have suggested to have drainage work done...we cant seem to find any one to get this job done any suggestion would help thank you very much...

The County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works cannot refer contractors or engineers to the public. It is recommended you use a commercial listing of businesses (i.e. yellow pages) to obtain the services of a licensed contractor or registered engineer.

referral BSD buildings safety plumbing mechanical electrical structural codes structures permits permitting plans blueprints ordinances built fences walls inspections occupancy heating ventilation conditioning energy zoning EDAPTS pools garages septic remodeling patios UBC IBC roofs heater plan check