Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What do I do if my invoice is returned with a written notice that it was not paid due to a missing or invalid purchase order number?

Generally, you should contact the individual who ordered the goods or services for help in obtaining the correct purchase order number. You can also refer to any correspondence mailed with your invoice. Otherwise, please contact the Public Works Accounts Payable Section at (626) 458-6900 or contact us by email at for assistance.

Financial budget auditing FIS Fiscal accounting cashiering payables receivables audits FAS invoice