Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I want to move my property line farther back.who do i contact regarding moving my property line?

The process of relocating your property line is known as "lot line adjustment." It is handled by the Department of Regional Planning. Please contact the Department of Regional Planning at (213) 974-6438 for further information and application.

You may also visit the Regional Planning Department website relating to lot line adjustment at:

  Regional Planning Department Application Form
property lot line lotline move adjust adjustment LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining