Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Water services need to be installed in LA County Flood Control District's (LACFCD) easement. What LACFCD permits do I need to install these water services? The developer of this site has the necessary permits to connect to the proposed water services. Also how are these LACFCD permits obtained? Can you provide me with a contact?

If these two water service installation locations are in an LA County Flood Control District easement, you need to apply for an "access permit" through our Land Development Division, Permits Section, at (626) 458-3129.

Flood Control District Easement WMD SWP Watershed groundwater stormwater conservation runoff quality FEMA NPDES TMDL BMP Levees Levee certification Flood insurance NFIP Flood zone determination IRWMP Planning