Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I was not able to retrieve historic runoff data for some of the stations listed on the website. How can I access to those gauging station historic data? For example for the station of F37B-R located at COMPTON CREEK near Greenleaf Drive?

The Water Resources Division Hydrologic Report, that is posted on our website, will only contain runoff data for those specific water years.

To receive more historic runoff data, please contact the our Water Resources Division's Public Counter at 626-458-6120. It is open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.

runoff WRD SWE hydrology sedimentation hydraulic hydrological wells groundwater rainfall conservation depth precipitation alert gauges stormwater engineering