Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who do I contact about requesting a refund for a cash deposit made on tax bond?

To obtain information regarding a Tax Bond you will need to contact Los Angeles County Office of the Assessor. The office can be reached by calling (888) 807-2111 or visiting the below website.

  Los Angeles County Office of the Assessor
tax bond Public Relations customers media press news tours volunteers newsletters logo community government flyer web design