Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I recently got married, what are all the steps and what is needed to change my name here at DPW?

The Report of Changes form is available on the Forms Page on our intranet site. Please see the link provided below to access the form.

Please complete it and bring it with your new Social Security card to Personnel Services front counter on the first floor of the Headquarters. Both the Report of Changes form and the Social Security card need to be original (no copy/email/fax).

  Report of Changes in Payroll or Personnel Info
change last name address phone number marriage married payroll personnel form HRD personnel discipline disciplinary advocacy recruitments examinations employees relations jobs classifications workers compensation payroll affirmative promotions promotability arbitration bilingual campus civil employment orientation medical benefits unions verifications rotations examinations interviews hardships labor mentoring mentors hires harassment sick timesheets retirement grievance appeal