Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I want to widden my driveway by 18 inches and need to determine if I need a permit to change the curb cut for the driveway. If I need to contact another office, please advise me, Thank you for your assistance.

Thank you for your patience, and for using our FAQ system. Our Construction Division handles this type of permit, and can be contacted using the information provided below.

Construction Division:
Phone: (626) 338-3129

Thank you again for your inquiry.

Curb cutting BSD buildings safety plumbing mechanical electrical structural codes structures permits permitting plans blueprints ordinances built fences walls inspections occupancy heating ventilation conditioning energy zoning EDAPTS pools garages septic remodeling patios UBC IBC roofs heater plan check