Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I need an application for water service. Where can I find it?

You can download a copy of the application for water service at our website Hover over "Customer Service" on the top menu bar and click the link for "Sign Up for Service."

  Los Angeles County Waterworks Districts
water service WWD potable waterline drinking water rate bills billing waterworks payment MyWAM customer registration