Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I live within the City of Los Angeles. Who can I contact to repair the sidewalk damage caused by a tree in front of my residence.

To report sidewalk damage to the City of Los Angeles Bureau of Street Services, call (800) 966-2489 or visit

city street sidewalk RMD roads maintenance maintain patching potholes resurfacing resurface streets sealing pavements paving sweeping trimming trees wind storms windstorms damages repairs bicycles bridges bushes curbs gutters debris litter dirt drainage closure guardrails icy parkways mountain alleys cracks rain asphalt slurry tree