Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I have hillside property that requires brush clearance every year. I need road access to my hillside to clear the brush, as it endangers human lives every year to comply with local brush clearing regulations. There is public land that is blocking road access to my hillside. How can I purchase this land so that I can have access to my hillside property? Please advise. Thank you.

The above address you provided is located adjacent to the property that is not owned by the County of LA, Department of Public Works.

Please contact the State of CA for additional information:

Surplus Real Property Sales
Dwight Weathers, Manager, (916) 375-4153 or
Sells or exchanges State-owned surplus and is responsible for staff work for annual Surplus Property Bill.

state auction