Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can I avoid damage to other utilities?

When digging to make sewer repairs, it is very important to know where other utilities are located so that damage can be avoided. California State Law requires that anyone who plans to do any digging or excavating must call Underground Service Alert (USA) at 800-227-2600 at least two working days in advance. This service is FREE, however failure to call can result in fines up to $50,000 and the cost to repair any damaged underground facilities. USA will notify all of its members having underground facilities in the area, and their representatives will locate and mark the facilities.

Tree Trimming