Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What permits are required for repairs in a street?

If a sewer lateral repair involves digging in a street or other public right-of-way, an encroachment permit will be required. Encroachment permits are available from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, Construction Division - Permit Office.

Tree Trimming