Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I get an annual permit for transporting extra legal loads over County roads?

You may fill out your application on line and pay for it either by credit card on-line or submit the $90 fee to our main permit office on the 8th floor of our Headquarters building located at 900 South Fremont Avenue in the city of Alhambra. Please call us at (626) 458-3126 if you have any questions.

  Transportation Permits
spats LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining