Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I am not able to access well or groundwater records anymore. Is there a restriction on this information?

For homeland security reason, we removed our well data or groundwater information from our website. However, you will continue to be able to call our public counter at (626) 458-6120 to obtain well records. As part of the process, we must verify and log the name, phone number, agency, and purpose, for each request.

groundwater WRD SWE hydrology sedimentation hydraulic hydrological wells groundwater rainfall conservation depth precipitation alert gauges stormwater engineering