Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can I pay my water bill using a credit card?

Yes, we accept credit cards online through our My Waterworks Account Manager (MyWAM) website found at To use this service you must create a login associated with your water bill account. After you create your MyWAM profile, you can pay with credit card or eCheck.

  LA County Waterworks District's website

  MyWAM link
payment, bill WWD potable waterline drinking water rate bills billing waterworks payment MyWAM customer registration