Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can I put the water bill under a different name?

If you are the owner of the property and want to establish water service in your name, you must complete and sign an application for service. Also, as part of the application for service, you must provide proof of ownership. The most common proof of ownership is a copy of the Recorded Grant Deed for the property to be serviced.

If you have already established water service in your name, and want the water bill to go to a tenant or another payor, a new application for water service must be completed and jointly signed by both the owner and tenant. The water bill can be prorated to the date of occupancy.

It is very important to note that the owner of the property to be serviced is ultimately responsible for the account, even if the bills are sent to another payor. The owner will receive "owner bill" copies of all bills and notices that go to the service address.

Please contact one of our offices by calling (877) 637-3661 for additional information, or if you would like to have the forms faxed or mailed to you. A Customer Order Form can also be downloaded and printed from our website @ "".

new service WWD potable waterline drinking water rate bills billing waterworks payment MyWAM customer registration