Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I need to know the nearsest public supply water well, direction, state and county well number, surface elevation, depth to water, and date of last measurement. Also can I get the phone number of the hydrologic unit that answers these questions?

The Water Resources Division does not have any public supply wells adjacent to the location provided. Most of our wells are observation wells.

For assistance, please call our Water Resources Division Public Counter, between 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Thursday at (626) 458-6120.

WRD SWE hydrology sedimentation hydraulic hydrological wells groundwater rainfall conservation depth precipitation alert gauges stormwater engineering