Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I am currently working for the Department of Health Services and a nurse at my work site told me about a program of professional workers and she gave me your number. I work full time and go to school and she said that there was a program in which the county helped these student workers out. can i get more information on this? you can call me or email me, i would greatly appreciate it. thanx

Dear Hector,

The Department of Public Works offers numerous on-site programs for county employees. Please contact Patrice Gibson at our Training Group for the complete information.
Patrice can be reached at (626) 458-4052.
Thank you,

Training, On site, college degree, higher education, bachelor, master HRD personnel discipline disciplinary advocacy recruitments examinations employees relations jobs classifications workers compensation payroll affirmative promotions promotability arbitration bilingual campus civil employment orientation medical benefits unions verifications rotations examinations interviews hardships labor mentoring mentors hires harassment sick timesheets retirement grievance appeal