Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Are copies of permit records for properties (in the unincorporated Los Angeles County area) from the Building and Safety District Field Office in Arcadia available by mail, and what is the fee?

Public information can be reviewed at the Building and Safety District Office indicated below for the unincorporated areas of the San Gabriel Valley region only.

Copies of permit records are available for a nominal fee, but requests must be made in person at the district office.

San Gabriel Valley District Office
125 South Baldwin Ave.
Arcadia, CA
(626) 574- 0941

  Building and Safety District Offices
permits BSD buildings safety plumbing mechanical electrical structural codes structures permits permitting plans blueprints ordinances built fences walls inspections occupancy heating ventilation conditioning energy zoning EDAPTS pools garages septic remodeling patios UBC IBC roofs heater plan check