Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What the owner needs: Platt map showing septic tank and leech line location. Filed by builder to get building/Septic system permit.

This is required to get permit and Health Dept. approval to replace the septit tank.

I am the Realtor and agent for the owner. Thank you.

Please contact the County of Los Angeles Department of Health Services administrative headquarters to obtain available archived information of approved private sewage disposal systems.

County of Los Angeles Department of Health Services
Environmental Health
5050 Commerce Drive
Baldwin Park, California 91706
(626) 430 5380

  County of Los Angeles Dept. of Health Services
BSD buildings safety plumbing mechanical electrical structural codes structures permits permitting plans blueprints ordinances built fences walls inspections occupancy heating ventilation conditioning energy zoning EDAPTS pools garages septic remodeling patios UBC IBC roofs heater plan check