Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I would like to access the flow record of a storm drain system. Please let me know how to get that.

You may obtain stream gaging stations data from our Water Resources Division's Public Counter, Telephone No. (626) 458-6120. The counter is located at the 2nd floor of our main headquarters at 900 S. Fremont Ave., Alhambra, CA 91803. It is open from 7:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Thursday.

flow WRD SWE hydrology sedimentation hydraulic hydrological wells groundwater rainfall conservation depth precipitation alert gauges stormwater engineering