Number 2

After the Fire


Card image cap


Please submit claims to your insurance companies

  • Home
  • Auto
  • Flood
  • Other

Do I live in a floodplain?

If your home is in a floodplain, please read the FEMA "Why do I need Flood Insurance?" brochure.

Card image cap

Government Assistance

The first step in obtaining federal assistance is for you to register at by January 31, 2019

After registering, you may apply for the following:

Card image cap

Community Partnerships

Community partners are stepping up to help Los Angeles County residents recover from the Woolsey Fire. Here are some free services that are available for any who have been affected by this disaster including temporary housing, free transportation, and free internet and cell service.

Woolsey Fire Community Partnerships